Monday, May 24, 2010

Officially One Week Before EWH Trip!!!

I couldn't resist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc

It is officially T-7 days till I leave for my summer trip to Tanzania.  I will be there June and July participating in the Duke Engineering World Health Summer Institute with about 24 Duke and non-Duke students.

Agenda for Two Months:

Month 1 - language classes in Swahili and classes in medical equipment repair.
Month 2 - working in assigned hospital assessing the hospital's needs, taking inventory, helping in repairing medical equipment, etc.

This is hopefully what I will be seeing outside my window for the next two months:




and this....



Follow my blog this summer and see photos, read stories, and learn more about Tanzania! I promise my future posts will be way more interesting than this. :)

1 comment:

  1. Please bring me back a giraffe. Or a gazelle. Whichever one is easier to catch. Mmkay, thanks.

    Have fun!! (:

    P.S. I love the added last sentence. LOL :D

    ReplyDelete